Last Updated: 11/19/2017 2:01 AM
Opportunity is knocking for Horse Enthusiasts, Urban Farmers or just looking for some peace & quiet. Rare 1.29+- Acre Lot Zoned Both R-1-12 with a portion Zoned R-2. (Call Listing Broker). Board up to 3 horses and own 2 Shares of Beverly Heights Ditch water to help with irrigation. The Main Home has almost 1,400 sq.ft. on each level with a total of 4 Beds (Beds in Bsmt. Non-Conforming) and 1 3/4 Baths. There is a Kitchenette in the Basement w/Stove & Ref., (ALL APPLIANCES IN MAIN AND 2ND HOME SOLD STRICTLY AS-IS). The 2nd home allows for a perfect Guest or Rental home. As a Rental situation ask your lender about qualifying for a loan using rental income. New Roofing installed 06/2017 with Transferable Warranty. A New Boiler being installed week of 8/11/2017. Wall Heater in Guest Home has been Checked & Certified. The Lot Zoned R-2 does allow for Home or Duplex to be built. Many types of animals are allowed & recommend calling the City of Lakewood. Don't let this opportunity slip by.
Single Family-Detached, Ranch, Contemporary
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr
Public Water Service
Wood Siding, Frame
2,744 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,550 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Jefferson County R-1
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Nook
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,372 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,372 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer
- Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Radiant.
- Finished, Full, Cellar
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Wood-burning, Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Laminate Counter
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Wood, Frame
- R-1-12 & R-2
- Lot Level-Flat
- Full, Partial
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building. Public Transport, Public Roads, Paved Road, Horse Property, Pasture, Lot Level-Flat.