Step in to this stunning decorator home with upgrades throughout. Rich wood floors, 5'' baseboards, crown molding, and plantation shutters in an open floor plan is perfect for families and entertaining. Granite kitchen with stainless appliances open to a large family room with beautiful built-ins and cozy gas fireplace. Bedrooms in split floorplan are light-filled and spacious. Bose speakers inside and out on the large paver patio with over-sized fenced backyard overlook a gorgeous lagoon, setting the stage for family cookouts and entertaining! NEW exterior paint, NEW roof, and a 3-car garage on a corner lot make this the perfect place to call home. Enjoy Eagle Harbor amenities of 3 pools, tennis courts, golf course, clubhouse, Talons Restaurant, boat ramp, biking/walking trails and more!
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater
2,277 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Cable TV, Propane, Underground
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Laundry Room, Foyer
- Master Bedroom on Main, Split Plan
- Breakfast Area, Kitchen Combo, Formal
- Breakfast Bar, Island, pantry walk-in
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Washer/Dryer
- Tile, Wood
- Central Air
- Guest Facilities
- Fireplace, Gas Burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-in Shelves, French Doors, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, RV Parking.
- Covered, Front Porch
- Sprinkler System
- Pool Description
- No Pool
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Pond, Water Front, Boat Ramp, Dock, Basketball Court, Trails, Playground, Tennis Court, Sliding Glass Door. Corner, Regular, Covenants/Restructions.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $334,900
Median Sold Price $280,000
Days On Site 76
Sales-List Price 98.2%
SOURCE: Northeast Florida MLS, Inc