Last Updated: 11/21/2017 4:49 PM
Located in a quaint wooded neighborhood, this home is incredibly built to the smallest finished detail. The Craftsmanship is evident with sustainability and energy efficiency in mind! Incredible millwork detail, Copper roofing, and fully landscaped. This home is also equipped with home automation (everything can be controlled from your phone)! Located next to the Murphy-Hanrehan Park Reserve. This reserve offers cross-country skiing, mountain bike trails, and many walking paths.
Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Three-Qtr/1 Half
Brick, Stone, Fiber Cement Siding
4,254 sq. ft
1,287 Sq. Ft.
Yes - 3 spaces
4,254 Sq. Ft. (approx)
194 - Lakeville
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room
- Breakfast Area, Kitchen Combo, Living/Dining Combo
- Second Floor Laundry
- Bath Description
- 1st Floor Bath, Full Bath, Master Bedroom Bath, Full Master Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,097 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,157 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range Hood, Wall Oven, Microwave, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Disposal
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air
- Forced Air.
- Full, Finished
- Guest Facilities
- 2. Living Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Natural Woodwork, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage, Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Stone, Fiber Cement
- Asphalt Shingle, Pitched
- Lot Dimensions
- No Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- City Road.
Conventional, Adj. Rate/Gr Payment, Cash