Last Updated: 9/20/2017 7:47 AM
Plenty of room for the growing family, both inside and out. Nearly two acres on shared lake frontage. Large oak kitchen opens to dining, living and sun rooms. Sun room opens to large decking which overlooks the backyard. Large main floor laundry. Two bedrooms on the main level . Lower level can be used as separate apartment, in law suite or just room for family. The lower level has a full kitchen, living room, bathroom and two additional bedrooms. There is storage and laundry. Sliding doors exit out the the backyard and patio.
Single Family, Duplex, Bi-Level
Softener Own, Well Private
2,400 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Blue Note #2
Traverse City Area Public School
WESTWOODS ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
TRAVERSE CITY WEST MIDDLE SCHOOL
TRAVERSE CITY WEST SENIOR HIGH S
Detailed Room Information
- Sun Room
- Bath Description
- Shared Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,488 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 912 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Refrigerator, Range-Oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Washer, Dryer
- Concrete, Other, Carpet
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Zone.
- Walkout, Finished
- Guest Facilities
- No Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-in Shelves
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Access Deeded, Shed, Workshop. Subdivision, Lake Front, Community Maintenance, Hard Wood, Wooded.
US-31 West of Interlochen. Right onto Melody Lane
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $212,450
Median sold price $178,750
Days On Market 89
Sales-List Price 1.0%
SOURCE: mingla - Northern Great Lakes Association