WOW, you would never know you were a 10 minute walk to downtown Blue Ridge! End of the road & bordering Blue Ridge city park. With downtown Blue Ridge gentrification spreading out, this would be a phenomenal âœbuy and holdâ investment. Long term rentals are in high demand & supply is low. This 3BR1BA home has open kitchen/dining, laundry room, private back yard and all on one level living. Features include metal roof, low maintenance siding, fresh paint inside, vinyl windows, new water heater, new HVAC and large rocking chair front porch. Off street parking, privacy fence, level yard, storage building & city water.
Single Family, Ranch, Traditional
Public Water Service
1,032 sq. ft
Charles D Willis
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- First Floor Laundry, Hookups in Dining Room
- Refrigerator, Range
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- No Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Vinyl Frame, Screened
- Additional Interior Features
- Internet Connection, Walls - Sheetrock
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking, Driveway.
- Porch, Deck
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden. Secluded, Paved Road, Wooded, Level.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $399,900
Median Sold Price $362,500
Days On Site 137
Sales-List Price 96.7%
SOURCE: ganebor - Northeast Georgia Board of Realtors