Charming to be built home on large lot in Gwinnett County! Perfect for family and entertaining. The large family room opens to the chef's kitchen w/granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and a cozy breakfast area. Private diningroom w/ custom wainscoting. Guest room and full bathroom on the main level perfect for an in-law suite. Upstairs includes relaxing master suite and walk-in closet. 3 additional bedrooms, full bathroom and laundry room. Entire home to include features such as site-finished hardwoods, custom cabinetry, and high end trim. Enjoy the private backyard from a covered back porch! Close to shopping, highways, and sought after Gwinnett county schools all within a private setting!
Single Family, Craftsman, 2 Story
Private Water Service
Brick Front, Concrete Siding
2,635 sq. ft
2,635 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Library, Media, Breakfast Room
- Upstairs, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Area, Breakfast Bar, Island, Butler Pantry, pantry walk-in
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,635 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Carbon Monoxide Detector, Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Microwave Built-In, Range-Oven
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- 1. Great Room, Factory Built.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases, Tray, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Foyer Entry, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, 3 Car Garage, Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- 1/2 - 1 Acre
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $265,977
Median Sold Price $226,000
Days On Site 79
Sales-List Price 98.6%
SOURCE: Georgia MLS (GAMLS)