Renovated 4 bedroom Home w/wrap around front porch in the Heart of Peachtree City! McIntosh School District! Huge private corner lot in Golfview Sub. Hardwood floors through out main. Huge family room has stone fireplace, flows into sunroom as well as large updated kitchen, granite counters, newer cab, stainless appliances, island & walk in pantry. Step down into mud room/laundry rm. Walks out to back deck into private fenced yard. Sep dining rm on main as well as private office area.Updated 1/2 bath on main. Hardwood steps lead up to huge master suite, renovated master bath has tiled shower & floors. 3 additional extra large bedrooms all w/big closets. Newer updated hall bath has tile floors & tub/shower, new vanity.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Sewer Connected, Sewer at Street
2,728 sq. ft
2,728 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable In Street, Cable TV
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Library
- Hookups in Kitchen Area, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Tile
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,728 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Range-Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- 1. Great Room, Factory Built.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Foyer 2 Story, Foyer Entry, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, 2 Car Garage, Garage, Side/Rear.
- Deck/Patio, Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- 1/2 - 1 Acre
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Corner, Greenbelt, Level, Wooded.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $429,450
Median Sold Price $357,500
Days On Site 76
Sales-List Price 98.0%
SOURCE: Georgia MLS (GAMLS)