Welcome to your mountain home! Enjoy beautiful views from the spacious covered deck of this well-built, convenient home in East Ashevilleâs Riceville/Buffalo Mountain community. Inside, youâll find airy, inviting spaces for entertaining, relaxing, and dining, plus a well-appointed kitchen to practice your culinary skills. With two master suites and a guest suite that has Airbnb history, this home offers flexibility as well as a number of tasteful upgrades. Two cozy fireplaces, plus handsome finishes in wood, tile, and stone complete the picture. Paved upper and lower driveways provide easy access and ample parking, along with the basement garage/workshop. The low-maintenance hillside lot offers a great combination of privacy and gorgeous views of mountains near and far. Contact your agent for a showing today!
Single Family, 1 Story
Site Built, Fiber Cement Siding, Shingle, Stone Ve
2,763 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
CHARLES D OWEN
CHARLES D OWEN
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Recreation Room, Breakfast Room
- Split Plan
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,214 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Gas Range/Cooktop, Ice Maker Hookup, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Tile, Vinyl, Wood
- Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heat Pump.
- Full Finished, Entrance Outside
- Guest Facilities
- Insulated Door, Insulated Window
- Fireplace, Family Room, Great Room, Recreation Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Internet Connection, Breakfast Bar, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Asphalt, Driveway, Garage.
- Vinyl, Shingle, Fiber Cement, Stone Veneer
- Lot View
- Mountain, View
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Secluded, Community Maintenance, Sloped, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $399,900
Median Sold Price $295,500
Days On Site 40
Sales-List Price 97.2%
SOURCE: Carolina MLS