Location, Location, Location This wonderful 5 bedroom home boasts many updates blending old and new for convenient living in the heart of Falmouth. Beautiful light in large rooms, expansive 1 acre yard and character throughout are just a few of the many amenities all while being only minutes to award winning schools, downtown Falmouth and Portland. Permits required finishing & occupy additional space above the barn. This hidden gem is a must see!
Single Family, Other
Public Water Service, Gas Water Heater
Wood Frame, Aluminum Siding, Vinyl Siding
2,582 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Circuit Breaker Box, Cable TV, Propane
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Bedroom
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,582 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Electric Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Propane, Hot Water. Forced Air, Baseboard, Zone.
- Crawl, Full, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Pantry, Internet Connection
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Covered Park Lot, Street Parking, Paved Driveway, 2 Car Garage.
- Vinyl, Aluminum
- Deck, Porch
- Composition, Pitched
- Lot View
- Res B
- Rolling, Level
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Golf Course, Beach Access, Close To Shops, Public Transport, Paved Road, Public Roads, Level, Rolling, Irrigation well, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $592,450
Median Sold Price $475,000
Days On Site 112
Sales-List Price 98.1%
SOURCE: Maine Real Estate Information System