This well maintained 3-bedroom 2.5 bath home is only a minute or two from Avery County High School. It sits in a peaceful community with beautiful long-range views. Enjoy the circle driveway and ample parking. The two covered porches are perfect to take in the cool mountain breezes as you enjoy the tranquil setting. A one car attached garage gives you easy access in adverse weather. Inside you will find a large living area with stone fireplace, a dining area off to one side allowing access to the kitchen from both dining room and living room. It is currently setup as a 4 bedroom but could be used as a 3 bedroom with bonus room or office. The upstairs contains the master and two additional bedrooms, the downstairs offers the bonus room or office and its own full bath. This is a very convenient location only minutes to Avery High School and Newland. Enjoy everything the High Country has to offer from this location. Home has central heat and air and new roof put on in spring.
Single Family, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Site Built, Vinyl
1,766 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Hookups in Basement
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 450 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Vinyl, Wood, Hardwood Laminate
- Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heat Pump.
- Inside Entrance, Entrance Outside
- Guest Facilities
- Fireplace, Insert, Living Room, Wood-burning.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Gravel, Garage.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Community Maintenance, Sloped.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $199,900
Median Sold Price $135,000
Days On Site 201
Sales-List Price 88.5%
SOURCE: Carolina MLS