CELEBRATE YOUR THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY in this beautiful brand new home! You will love the open floor plan and the high ceilings. The living room boasts a handsome natural gas fireplace with mantle as well as an oversized slider leading to an inviting redwood deck. Dream kitchen with white shaker style cabinets, gray quartz counter tops, stainless steel appliances, walk-in pantry, breakfast nook and a large island where your family and friends can sit and visit with you while you cook. Formal dining room large enough to accommodate the holidays and special family occasions. I can't wait until you see the Master bedroom with attach bath and walk-in closet with a door to laundry room, it is so convenient. The guest bedrooms are on the other side of the home and share a Jack-Jill bathroom. You will be pleased to find there is half bath powder room for guests. The two car finish garage has a pull down stairs to access lots of attic storage space. This home has many energy efficient features including a tank less water heater and high efficiency windows. There is room on the garage side of the house to access the back yard or park a RV or extra vehicles. Come see this Brand New House today and make it your dream come true!
Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Tankless Water Heater
1,944 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room, Foyer, Walk-In Pantry, Attic, Jack & Jill
- First Floor Bedroom, Main B/R on Main Floor, Walk-In Closet
- Dryer Connection, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Dishwasher, Gas Range/Cooktop, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Gas Heat.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- Living Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pantry, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Recessed Lights, Washer Hook Ups
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Direct Garage Access, RV Parking.
- Deck, Wood Decking
- Composition, Shingle
- Lot View
- Chain Link, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fishing. Rural.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $429,500
Median Sold Price $347,500
Days On Site 93
Sales-List Price 97.6%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS