Spanning a private oversized lot, this turn-key 5 bed, 5.5 bath custom-built Port Streets residence offers stylish finishes with an ideal layout. Perfectly located just steps from the neighborhood greenbelt & nature park, the home personifies luxury living along with the finest quality construction. Soaring ceilings flanked by meticulous custom woodwork & statement chandelier create a dramatic entry and set the tone for the magnificent interiors to come. A light-filled formal living room opens to an idyllic porch, inviting coastal breezes into the beautiful interiors. An impressive gourmet kitchen creates a chef’s sanctuary & ideal gathering space featuring gorgeous marble counters with large center island and breakfast bar. Underscoring the open-concept design, the kitchen & breakfast nook open to an inviting family room with fireplace. Through dual sliding glass doors, the captivating rear yard encourages outdoor living & creates an ideal al fresco entertaining area. This beautiful space includes a built-in BBQ with bar seating and grassy expanse. Centered around a large loft with built-in desks, the 2nd floor encompasses a luxurious master suite with fireplace & an alluring spa-inspired bath with large soaking tub, oversized shower & generous closet with direct access to the upstairs laundry room. 3 additional bedroom suites complete the 2nd level. Additional features include a main floor guest suite, re-finished wood floors, new carpet & much more.
Single Family, 2 Story
5 Full/1 Half
4,707 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Harbor View Homes (Hvhm)
Newport Mesa Unified
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Loft, Walk-In Pantry
- First Floor Bedroom, Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room, Inside
- Six Burner Range, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Freezer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Guest Facilities
- Family Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Recessed Lights, Sound System Wiring
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Direct Garage Access, Driveway.
- Pool Description
- Community Pool
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Biking/Fitness Trail, Sidewalks. Curbs Walk, Storm drains.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Park Play Area
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $2,325,000
Median Sold Price $1,800,000
Days On Site 130
Sales-List Price 96.4%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS