Last Updated: 1/16/2018 4:39 PM
Desirable Creekside Neighborhood, Custom Paint/Attention to Detail, Spacious Kitchen, Pantry, Lots of Cabinets, All Kitchen Appliances Included, New DW and Range, Huge Master Bdrm with Vaulted Ceiling, Inviting Family Room, Gas Log Fireplace, Bright, Airy Living Room, Formal Dining Room, Central A/C, Newer High Efficiency Wtr Htr, 3-Car Garage, Large Stamped Concrete Patio, Yard and Landscape in Perfect Condition, Walking Distance to Red Hawk Elementary and Parks, Quiet Street, Small Town Feel.
Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Wood Frame, Brick
3,028 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
2,290 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Natural Gas, Electric
St Vrain Dist Re 1J
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 738 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Self-Cleaning Oven, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Microwave, Disposal
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Partial, Unfinished Basement, Slab
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- Gas Burning, Gas logs, Family Room.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Separate Dining Room, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Pantry, Walk-in Closets, Washer/dryer Hookup, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Sidewalks, Street Lights. Curbs Walk, City Road, Asphalt, Level.