NEW LISTING! NEW PRICE! NEW PAINT! HARDCOAT Immaculate 2 story beauty on cul de sac in quiet neighborhood. Open 2 story foyer, formal DR, formal LR w/fplc , french doors lead to large, sunny kitchen/breakfast room open to vaulted great room w/stone fplc & french doors to private, oversized deck. Upstairs features large master suite w/ walk in closets, recently updated spa bath w/ soaking tub , walk in shower, separate vanities. 3 additional large bedrooms, guest bath & laundry room. Plantation shutters throughout. Newer HVAC systems. Bsmt. ready to finish with stubbed bath, lots of space and storage. PRICE REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE! GREAT OPPORTUNITY IN VANDERLYN SCHOOL DISTRICT.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,813 sq. ft
2,813 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room, Breakfast Room
- Upstairs, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Island
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Garden Tub
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,813 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Double Oven, Garbage Disposal, Range-Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone, Central.
- Bath Stubbed, Daylight, Entrance Inside, Entrance Outside, Full
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- 2. Great Room, Living Room, Factory Built.
- Burglar Alarm, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Tray, Vaulted, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Foyer 2 Story, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Car Garage, 3 Car Garage, Garage, Parking Pad.
- Lot Dimensions
- 84X98X160X194, 1/3 - 1/2 Acre
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- No Dock or Boathouse , Walk to Schools, Walk to Shopping. Cul-De-Sac, Level, Wooded.
18 368 10 043
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $492,450
Median Sold Price $460,375
Days On Site 85
Sales-List Price 97.5%
SOURCE: Georgia MLS (GAMLS)