Beautifully maintained and ready to move into! Great kitchen with eating area has brand new Granite counter top and backsplash. All appliances included. Kitchen opens to the family room and morning room that overlooks the backyard. Formal dining room, living room and half bath complete the first floor. Second floor has 4 spacious bedrooms with all new carpeting and two full baths. The basement is finished with plenty of room to entertain. Private backyard includes a two tier deck, hot tub, children's playset and utility shed. The yard backs up to woods. New tear off roof in July of 2016! Don't miss the opportunity to see this home and fall in love with it!
Single Family, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Public Water Service
2,004 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Circuit Breaker Box, Natural Gas
FRONTIER SENIOR HIGH
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Foyer
- Master Bathroom
- Hookups in Basement
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Energy Star Appliance(S), Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Vinyl
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Full, Partially Finished
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Internet Connection, Hot Tub, Dry Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Hot Tub, Playground, Sliding Glass Door. Rectangular.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $333,900
Median sold price $211,000
Days On Market 139
Sales-List Price 96.3%
SOURCE: Western New York Real Estate Info Services