MLS# 13899461 - Built by Highland Homes - Ready Now! ~ Ready Now! This home has everything one could need whether you have a large family or love to entertain this home will have you covered. Downstairs wood floors will flow from the entry ways through your first floor halls, family room, formal dining & kitchen. Kitchen features sparkling quartz countertops with glass backsplash, stained cabinets plus gas range with huge island! Master is at the back of the home for ultimate privacy with a separate shower & soaker tub in master bath. Dbl sink vanity w knee space plus large walk in closet. Upstairs has a game room plus entertainment room making it the perfect kids retreat! North facing!!
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
Gas Water Heater, Tankless Water Heater, Separate
Brick, Fiber Cement Siding, Other Construction, Ro
3,212 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Other, Radiant Barrier, Cable TV, Underground
Detailed Room Information
- Other, Central Heat, Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air
- Other. Other, Zone.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Thermal Window, Tinted Window, Bay Window(s)
- 1. Stone.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Internet Connection
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage.
- Brick, Stone, Other, Fiber Cement
- Porch Covered, Covered
- Sprinkler System
- Pool Description
- Community Pool
- Lot Dimensions
- 50X120, Less Than .5 Acre (not Zero)
- Other, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Landscaped, Sidewalks. Subdivision, Curbs Walk, Greenbelt, Interior lot, Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Park Play Area
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $300,540
Median Sold Price $255,000
Days On Site 103
Sales-List Price 98.0%
SOURCE: Dallas MLS - N.T.R.E.I.S.