Model perfect, 2 story, 4 bedroom + 3 bath + loft, 2,596 sq. ft. home with a 3 car garage in the Coradine tract. This beautiful home has a spectacular open floor plan, and everything a family could ask for. There is a formal living room, formal dining room, a downstairs bedroom and full bath, vaulted ceilings, plenty of light from the many windows with views to the outside, a kitchen with granite counter tops, center island, tile backsplash, lots of storage, white appliances, a double oven, a microwave and heavy duty luxury vinyl wood look tile floors. the kitchen overlooks a large great room with carpeted floors, a fireplace, plantation shutters, and a built in enclosed media niche for your tv and audio components. There is also a downstairs bedroom, and an inside laundry room that leads to the 3 car garage (3rd car bay is currently used as a bonus room/ hobby room/office). Upstairs is a very nice loft with built in cabinets for all your storage or home office needs, and 3 good sized bedrooms including a master bedroom suite with walk in closet, and large windows looking into the green landscaped backyard. The master bathroom features dual sinks w/tile counter tops, and a separate tub/shower enclosure and tile floors. Located minutes from shopping, and freeway close for commuters, this lovely home will surely impress.
Single Family, Other
2,596 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
William S. Hart Union
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Loft
- First Floor Bedroom, 1 Master Suite, Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room, Inside
- Dishwasher, Double Oven, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- Family Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Granite Counter Top, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Foyer Entry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, 2 Car Garage.
- Concrete, Covered, Porch, Front Porch, Wood Decking
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights. Curbs Walk, Storm drains.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $542,500
Median Sold Price $495,000
Days On Market 72
Sales-List Price 99.6%
SOURCE: CRMLS - California Regional MLS