Function and beauty: this home has it all. Meticulously maintained brick-front ranch on a full finished basement. Open floor plan with extra builder touches like crown moulding, built-in shelves and under-cabinet lighting in kitchen. Office on main level could also be fourth bedroom. Roof is just three years old; main-level HVAC system 1-year-old; two water heaters. Basement has exterior entry, its own driveway, one-car garage, full kitchen and laundry hookups -- perfect for an in-law suite. Enclosed porch and deck with gas grill on large corner lot.
Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater
Brick Front, Frame
Public Sewer, Sewer Available
Yes - 2 spaces
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Microwave, De-Humidifier
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Boat Door, Daylight, Finished, Full
- Guest Facilities
- Entry Location
- Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Foyer Entry
- 1. Factory Built, Family Room, Gas logs, Gas Starter, Living Room.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Rear Stairs, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Foyer Entry, Internet Connection, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Kitchen Level.
- Brick, Frame
- Deck, Enclosed
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden, Gas Grill, Front Yard. Corner, Asphalt, Sloped, Wooded.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $275,450
Median Sold Price $235,000
Days On Site 70
Sales-List Price 99.0%
SOURCE: FMLS: First Multiple Listing Service