Offers due Monday August 12 at 5 pm. You will spy 1739~s welcoming front porch right across the brick paver circular drive. When you walk through the door, 1739's elegance and wall of French doors overlooking professionally landscaped lush gardens create a soothing, private retreat. The wood-floored entry level includes a graceful living room with wood-burning fireplace, powder room, covered balcony and dining area. Your dream of cooking gourmet meals can be realized in the stunning kitchen, remodeled in 2013. This exceptional space features high-end Thermador appliances including a 6-burner gas range, fully-integrated refrigerator, elegant glass tile backsplash, honed marble counters, wood top center island with a built-in microwave drawer and pristine, shaker style white cabinets with glass fronts and slow close hinges. The sunny staircase to the upper level features a skylight and a cathedral style ceiling. Your spacious owner~s suite is highlighted by a deluxe, spa-like bath with two pedestal sinks, an oversized walk-in shower with body sprays and glass and marble accent tile that includes a basketweave marble floor. A second, expansive bedroom and remodeled hall bath with classic black hexagon floor tile and subway tile bath surround provide great flexibility. A laundry closet completes the upper level.You~ll love the beautiful and bright lower level family room~s 9+ foot ceilings, warm hardwood floors, crown molding, wood-burning fireplace and built-in bookshelves. The third bedroom has French doors that lead to a covered, private patio overlooking the professionally hardscaped gardens. An upgraded bath with a polished travertine tile floor and modern fixtures round out this space.As one of a few duplexes with a walkout basement in the small 10-unit community, the spacious interior lives like a single-family home and will feel all your own. Off-street parking in your brick driveway plus the attached 1-car garage means never searching for a parking space. An easy mile away, you will find the Ballston metro and the new Ballston Quarter.
Other, Colonial, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
Common Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public
Brick, Brick Veneer, Brick Front
2,178 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Glebe House Mews
Cable TV, Telephone, Natural Gas, Electric service available
Arlington County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Island, Gourmet Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,452 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 726 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Single Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Six Burner Range, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- Skylights, Casement, Screened, Wood Frame
- 2. Mantle, Fireplace Screen, Wood-burning, Marble, Fireplace.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Wainscoting, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Gravel, Brick Driveway.
- Brick, Brick Trim/Veneer
- Deck, Patio, Brick
- Shingle - Asbestos
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Landscaped, Back Yard. Cul-De-Sac, Dead End Street.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $849,949
Median Sold Price $610,500
Days On Site 56
Sales-List Price 100.7%
SOURCE: Bright MLS