Last Updated: 11/21/2017 1:02 AM
PRICE REDUCED...OPEN HOUSE, SUNDAY, Nov 5, 1-3pm. Welcome friends and family...warm and inviting expanded (108 ft) Cape with contemporary flair. Light filled open floor plan with walls of windows, cathedral ceilings and gleaming hardwood floors. Enjoy indoor & outdoor entertaining with 2 decks and 2 indoor fireplaces. Set on 1.66 acre tranquil wooded lot, in cul-de-sac neighborhood, walk to Black Rock Beach, 1 mile to commuter rail station. Formal dining & living room, large kitchen/great room with fireplace, three bedrooms (4 bedroom septic), enormous deck, two-car garage. Second family room (500 sq ft addition) offers great potential for in-law or au pair suite. Turn off Forest Ave onto Fox Run. Motivated Sellers...value priced below assessed value.
Single Family, Contemporary, Cape Cod
2 Full/1 Half
Oil Hot Water Heater, City
Private Sewer System
3,139 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Circuit Breaker Box
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Mud Room
- Dining Area
- Dryer Connection, Washer Connection
- Bath Description
- Combined Tub/Shower
- Wall Oven, Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Carpet Wall to Wall, Wood, Stone
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil, Hot Water.
- Full, Crawl, Concrete, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Skylights, Bay Window(s), French Door, Insulated Window
- 2. Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Skylight, French Doors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Open Floor Plan, Stone Counter Top, Kitchen Island, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 8 Parking Spaces. Off Street, Paved Driveway.
- Fiber shingle, Shake
- Lot View
- Ocean, Scenic
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Ocean, Beach, Biking/Fitness Trail. Public Transport, Cul-De-Sac, Private Roads, Paved Road, Community Maintenance, Wooded.
M:C3 B:07 L:036