The Savannah 4 bedroom Floor Plan is a total of 2192 finished square feet with an over-sized 2 Car Attached Garage. Wonderful Hardwood large lot - very private and situated in a Great Neighborhood. Large Eat-in Kitchen with recessed lighting, granite counter tops, grey painted cabinets, subway tile backsplash and oakflooring , Formal Dining Room with oak flooring and deluxe wainscot trim, Den or Office and a large Family Room with Gas Log Fire Place. Huge Master Suite on the 2nd Floor with large attached bath and Double Vanity. 3 additional Bedrooms with Carpet and large closets. Stainless Steel Appliances, Ventilated Shelving in all Closets & Pantry, Elongated Toilets, Custom Cabinets & Extensive Trim compliment the very Functional Floor Plan. Low Maintenance Exterior as well as Energy Efficient - Vinyl Siding, Vinyl Porch Railing, LOW-E Double Hung Vinyl Tilt Thermo Pane Windows & 2 Zone 14 SEER Heat Pumps. Very private rear yard with 12 x 12 deck. Paved driveway Home will be ready to close end of November
Single Family, 2 Story, Transitional
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service, Electric Water Heater
2,192 sq. ft
Swift Creek Estates
Cable TV, DSL Available
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Stove
- Carpet and Other, Vinyl, Wood
- Central Air, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Zone.
- Guest Facilities
- Insulated Door, Thermal Window
- Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Smoke Alarm, Pantry, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, 2 Car Garage, Paved Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Insulated Doors. Dead End Street, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $324,445
Median Sold Price $255,000
Days On Site 85
Sales-List Price 100.0%
SOURCE: Central Virginia Regional MLS