OPEN HOUSE CANCELLED. Under Contract. Perched high in the trees, this charming mid-century modern townhome was extensively renovated in 2014 by the homeowners with high-end designer finishes. New plumbing, electrical, windows, doors & hardware, and systems including HVAC, tankless hot water and all appliances. Gourmet kitchen with custom cabinets, gas cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher drawers, quartz counters. Upper bedroom has attached nursery or den, which could easily be returned to a 3rd bedroom. Primary bath has dual showers and radiant heat floors; second bath has custom tile and tub. Private, hardscaped garden with built-in grill, parking. Walk to shopping & nightlife on Mt. Pleasant Road, Adams Morgan or Columbia Heights metro (1/2 mile).
Single Family, Contemporary, 3+ Story
Tankless Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Wa
1,248 sq. ft
Mount Pleasant/ Adams Morgan
Cable TV, Natural Gas, Electric service available
District Of Columbia Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,248 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Wall Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Zone, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Casement, Double Pane, Skylights
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Parking Spaces. Private.
- Lot View
- Board Fence, Privacy Fence, Rear, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Sidewalks.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $599,000
Median Sold Price $575,000
Days On Site 71
Sales-List Price 99.6%
SOURCE: Bright MLS