Welcome Home! This This well appointed Cape Cod has been lovingly maintained, and the attention to detail can be found throughout with extensive custom trim work and glowing hardwoods. This home includes two master bedrooms, one of which is on the main floor that has a luxurious bath, with an attached laundry room.The upper level of the home, has another master suite and bath, and two over sized bedrooms, and an additional laundry room. An unfinished bonus room is awaiting your personal touched to make it your own. Gourmet Kitchen includes 6 burner gas cook top, double oven, granite counters, island and breakfast bar. Situated on 2 picturesque acres, enjoy the private backyard that features an in ground pool and a lovely fenced in patio area, perfect for entertaining. This home has it all! Home Warranty Included.
Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Well
Brick, Vinyl Siding
3,979 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Walnut Springs Estates
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Office
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,041 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 938 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Six Burner Range, Washer, Refrigerator, Wall Oven
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heat Pump, Central.
- Full, Partially Finished
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Gravel.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Porch, Patio, Brick
- Composition Shingle
- Pool Description
- In-ground, Child safety fence, Filtered
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Landscaped. Level.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $315,900
Median Sold Price $230,000
Days On Site 106
Sales-List Price 97.6%
SOURCE: Bright MLS