Lovely home set outside of town in the beautiful Ozark Hill country, 3-4 bedrooms with 2.5 baths, all sit on 6.7 Acres M/L with large 2 car detached garage/barn with second level, small machine shed. Beautiful front porch to relax during the summer, partially covered patio, watch the wild life from the multi-level back deck or entertain guests and barbecue in privacy! Vaulted ceilings in living room and master bedroom. Master bedroom has it's own private bath with stand up shower and whirlpool tub to relax in at the end of a hard day! RV hook ups for perfect for out of town guests who have their own RV. Beautiful home with great views! Call today for your appointment to view this great home & beautiful land! Houston Schools!
Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Yes - 2 spaces
1,880 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Foyer, Kitchen/Dining Combo
- Ceiling - Tray/Cathedral/Vaulted
- Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Oven, Ice Maker, Refrigerator
- Vinyl, Carpet, Hardwood Laminate
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Propane. Heat Pump.
- Guest Facilities
- Storm Door, Double Pane
- Living Room, Tile, Wood-burning, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- No Stairs, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Tile Counter Top, Window Drapes-curtains, Hydro Tub, Washer/dryer Hookup, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Parking Pad, RV Parking.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Covered
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 6.70 Acres M/L
- Rolling Slope, Rolling
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck-Covered, Gutters, Satellite Dish. Rolling Slope, Country Road, Acreage, Rolling.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $189,000
Median Sold Price $140,017
Days On Site 671
Sales-List Price 77.7%
SOURCE: Xome-Southern Missouri Regional MLS