Located in the heart of West Ashley and just minutes from downtown Charleston, this beautiful 2-story home borders verdant West Ashley Park while still remaining close to schools, shopping and dining options. As you enter this home you will encounter a stunning foyer with high ceilings, immaculate wood floors and attractive columns. You will move into capacious and airy formal living and dining rooms, and note the custom wood floor design as well as the attractive box trim. The eat-in kitchen is massive, with lots of space for custom dining options, and features stainless appliances and tons of storage space. The open kitchen looks onto a family room that features a gas fireplace, custom built-ins and even more two-tone wood flooring designs, as well as exterior access.
Single Family-Detached, Traditional, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
Brick Exterior, Vinyl Siding
2,790 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Laundry Room, Foyer
- Eat-In Kitchen, pantry walk-in
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Wood
- Central Air
- Heat Pump.
- Guest Facilities
- Thermal Window
- Family Room, Gas logs, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Smooth Ceiling, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Off Street, 2 Car Garage.
- Patio, Front Porch
- Asphalt Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cul-De-Sac, Interior Lot, Level, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $400,000
Median Sold Price $613,500
Days On Site 65
Sales-List Price 100.2%
SOURCE: SCCTMLS: Charleston Trident