Last Updated: 11/23/2017 2:32 AM
Located in Northeast Pasadena (adjacent to Historic Highlands and Christmas tree lane) situated on a beautiful picturesque tree lined street, you will find this Charming California Craftsman 1 bedroom / 1 bath home. Updated throughout the years, but still holds on to it’s distinctive original details and charm. When you approach and enter this house you find that this house features: Wonderful curb-appeal, a charming front porch perfect for lounging, a Spacious Open Living / Sitting area combo with original hardwood floors, built-ins and a faux fireplace, an open remodeled kitchen w/ tile floors, a laundry room inside, a decent sized bedroom with hardwood floors and a walk-in closet, a backyard with ample space for entertaining and a lattice patio cover, and a 1 car oversized garage with extra space for storage or workbenches. This property is not only close to shopping, restaurants, schools and parks, but is also move-in ready. Come take a look at this Condo Alternative!
Single Family, Craftsman
718 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room, Attic
- Walk-In Closet
- Dryer Connection, Hookups in Laundry Room, Inside
- Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Gas Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Window/Wall Unit, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Floor Furnace.
- Guest Facilities
- No Fireplace.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Storage, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Driveway, Shared Driveway, Garage.
- Concrete, Covered, Front Porch
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks. Curbs Walk.