Just outside of E. Athens, on a quiet cul-de-sac street is a completely renovated brick ranch ready for you to move-into. Designed in the ever-desirable ranch style, this bright/airy home boasts tons of upgrades throughout. Presenting an open concept w/ clean lines, this Overlook Lake home provides selective updates to encourage modern living while maintaining itâs charm. Once inside, the details begin to unfold. You will immediately notice the lush new carpet, hardwood floors, custom decorative light fixtures, all new interior paint, & the remodeled kitchen. The open plan hosts generous sized living areas & creates an ideal setting for family or entertaining. Completely remodeled, the baths & kitchen are truly exceptional. Not to mention the great location.
Single Family, Ranch, Traditional, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
1,160 sq. ft
1,160 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Hookups in Garage, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Area, Breakfast Bar
- Bath Description
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,160 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In, Range-Oven
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Guest Facilities
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, Street Parking, 1 Car, Garage, Parking Pad, Guest Parking, Off Street.
- Lot Dimensions
- 1/3 - 1/2 Acre
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building. Level.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $232,400
Median Sold Price $166,500
Days On Site 87
Sales-List Price 97.4%
SOURCE: Georgia MLS (GAMLS)