Contemporary living at its finest in this 4+ bedroom rambler located on Leona Drive. This home features a comfortable and open layout, a cheery kitchen with granite counter tops and custom cabinetry throughout. The informal dining room is located just off the screened in, 3 season porch and deck. The backyard is fully enclosed with an attractive black aluminum fence. The living room on the main level has beautiful built-ins and a gas fireplace. The master bedroom is spacious with a master en-suite consisting of a jet tub with separate shower, dual sinks and walk-in closet. The lower level is completely finished. The living room with custom wet bar combines functionality with class and perfect for the entertainer while adding an additional rec room that could host a bedroom. A 4th bedroom and full bath are also on the lower level. The 3 stall garage is fully insulated and finished. Call today to schedule your showing!
Single Family, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Three-Qtr
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Softener Own, City
3,367 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Natural Gas, Well pump
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Recreation Room, Mud Room
- Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Combo, Formal
- Washer/Dryer Connection, First Floor Laundry
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- 1st Floor Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,772 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,595 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Stove, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Finished, Poured, Full, Bath/Lav in Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Egress Window
- Fireplace, Gas Burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Washer/dryer Hookup, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Attached Carport.
- Deck, Porch
- Asphalt Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Curb & Gutter, Sidewalks. Paved Road, City Road.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $282,950
Median Sold Price $217,500
Days On Site 80
Sales-List Price 98.2%
SOURCE: MNRASM: Mankato MN