Pristine home with abundant upgrades throughout in this 55+ community located on the ocean side of Rt One. Located at rear of community, the home affords additional privacy and quiet surroundings. Featuring extended master bedroom, hardwood floors, screened rear porch, extensive lighthoug package and more. Gourmet kitchen includes granite counters, stainless steel appliances, eat-in-dining area, office/work station with wall mount tv (included), and under cabinet lighting. Oak staircase with white risers leads to upstairs family room with large wall mount tv (included), additional guest room, and full bath. Full, unfinished basement is roughed in for full bathroom plumbing. Community amenities include pool, clubhouse, tennis, pickle ball, and bocce courts, and walking trails. This home has been lovingly maintained from head to toe. Truly a must see!
Single Family-Detached, 2 Story
Tankless Water Heater, Public Water Service
Frame, Vinyl Siding
2,383 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,383 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Appliance Center, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Gravel.
- Vinyl, Frame
- Composition Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 63.00 x 125.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis Court. Other.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $379,900
Median Sold Price $391,944
Days On Site 181
Sales-List Price 103.3%
SOURCE: Bright MLS