This stunning estate home is situated on just shy of 3/4 acres in the heart of The Woodlands with low taxes, low utilities and NO HOA FEES! Private, gated entrance leads to a circular driveway, extended parking and detached garage. As you step into this renovated home, take note of the open floorplan complete with formal dining, living, and spacious family room. The kitchen boasts an oversize island with extra seating, built-in stainless steel appliances and electric cooktop. Master retreat with large windows overlook the backyard. An en-suite master bath with His and Her sinks, jetted tub and separate walk-in shower. Take the stairs to the second floor gameroom and secondary bedrooms. Covered extended patio with a wooded and peaceful backyard. Great location close to The Woodlands amenities, I-45, shopping, dining & entertaining, yet private, country-like setting. Walking distance to Park and Ride, Playground and Gosling Sports Park.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Holding Tank, Existing Well
4,307 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
11 - Conroe
LAMAR ELEMENTARY SCHOOL (CONROE)
KNOX JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL
THE WOODLANDS COLLEGE PARK HIGH SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Dryer Connection, Washer Connection
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Double Oven, Electric Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Ventilator
- Electric Heating. Zone, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Gas logs.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Window Drapes-curtains, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway.
- Brick Trim/Veneer
- Covered, Deck/Patio, Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- 1/2 Up to 1 Acre
- Rear, Fenced (any type)
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Subdivision, Concrete Road, Curb.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $300,000
Median Sold Price $222,163
Days On Site 109
Sales-List Price 96.9%
SOURCE: Houston Association of Realtors