MOTIVATED SELLERS! Great College Park pool home EAST of Federal. Built in 1985, the home has three bedrooms, two full baths and a 2-car garage. Desirable CBS construction, tile floors throughout the living area and wood floors in the bedrooms. The en suite master bath has been updated. The gem here is the private backyard and outdoor area. A beautiful resort-like pool greets you as you step outside the sliding glass doors from the home and it is surrounded by lush tropical landscape. Truly a tranquil place where you will enjoy many hours entertaining friends and family. Revitalized artsy and eclectic downtown Lake Worth with its abundant sidewalk cafes, art galleries and specialty shops is just minutes away waiting for you to explore. Lake Worth offers
Single Family-Detached, Ranch, Spanish, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,524 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Electric
Detailed Room Information
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Master Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Street Parking.
- Sprinkler System, In Ground Sprinklers
- Pool Description
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 50.0 ft x 120.0 ft
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Storm Shutter, Sidewalks, Garage, Street Lights. Paved Road, Public Roads.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $299,999
Median Sold Price $248,000
Days On Site 92
Sales-List Price 96.0%
SOURCE: Realtors of the Palm Beaches