If you want a little warmth with your modern this is the home. High ceilings with wood touches, floor-to-ceiling glass with views out almost every window. Three suites inside and one guest suite outside, outdoor living with BBQ center, fireplace and TV, office with windows out to entry courtyard and to private patio on the golf course. Mature landscape with fruit trees and gardens. Large air-conditioned garage with work space and sink. Santa Rosa mountains all around, with south sun on the pool and views of the Mountain Course 14th green. Excellent end location on a single-loaded street gives this home ultimate privacy but easy access to amenities for members.
Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
4 Full/1 Qtr
5,130 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Bighorn Golf Club (32301)
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Utility Room
- Walk-In Closet, Master Suite
- Inside, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Galley Kitchen
- Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Freezer, Dishwasher, Dryer, Washer
- Central Air, A/C - Zone
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Guest Facilities
- Outdoor Fireplace, Family Room, Raised Hearth, Gas Burning, Living Room, Gas Starter, Master Bedroom.
- Guard At Gate, 24 Hour Security
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Wet Bar, Home Automation, High Ceiling, Pantry, Sound System Wiring, Built-Ins, Built-Ins
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Driveway, Side by Side, Guest Parking.
- Stucco, Glass
- Pool Description
- In-ground, Gas Heated
- In Ground, Private Spa
- Lot View
- GolfCourse, Hill, Mountain
- Glass, Privacy Fence, Partial, Masonry
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sliding Glass Door, BBQ, Custom Built. Curbs Walk.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $398,329
Median Sold Price $333,500
Days On Site 106
Sales-List Price 96.5%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS