Absolutely stunning home with upgrades throughout! Move-in ready condition for its new owners. Gorgeous remodeled kitchen with new cabinetry with Corian countertops and stainless steel appliances. This house is great for entertaining, it has two dining rooms one formal and one for everyday dining. Property features spacious floor plan with 3 bedrooms plus one and 1/2 bathrooms. On level one there is a formal living room and in the basement you will find the gathering room that leads to a true walk-out covered patio. There is a huge laundry room in the basement with plenty of storage. In addition, there is a beautiful shed out back which is 15 X 16 feet. This property has a one car garage which is very deep makes a nice work area for its owners. Nice level yard for easy maintenance. Home is close to I-83 for commuters and close to all conveniences. You will want to call this house your HOME!
Single Family-Detached, Split Level
1 Full/1 Half
Common Hot Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,536 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable TV, Natural Gas
YORK SUBURBAN SENIOR
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Utility Room
- Dining Area
- Washer/Dryer Connection, Hookups in Basement
- Country Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,536 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Appliance Center, Refrigerator, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Slate, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Partial, Partially Finished, Poured, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, TV Entry System
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Wainscoting, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Gravel.
- Patio, Roof Deck, Screened-in
- Chain Link
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building. Suburban, Asphalt.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $188,900
Median Sold Price $154,000
Days On Site 101
Sales-List Price 97.7%
SOURCE: Bright MLS