Clean and Ready for new owner! This stunning Colonial sits on 2.5 ACRES and has tons of storage plus attached 3 Car garage and additional 4 car garage or pole barn. Walk in to the grand entry foyer with open foyer and stair case. Formal living room and dining room. Gourmet kitchen open to grand 2-story family room with gas fireplace. Main floor bedroom with full bathroom 3 Large bedrooms on upper level including the Master suite with sitting area and full bathroom with separate tub and shower. 4th room upstairs used as professional office but could be a nursery. Laundry on the upper level. Unfinished basement to add additional square footage or just use for storage. Enjoy evenings out on the covered deck or watch the kids in the pool in the summer. HIGH SPEED INTERNET and Fios available at the pole. Great sunrises over the mountains! Come see this home for yourself you won't be sorry! SMART HOME SYSTEM!
Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
Brick, Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
3,070 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Office
- Master Bathroom
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 3,070 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Water Treatment System
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Gas Burning, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. 7 Parking Spaces. Gravel.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Pool Description
- Above ground
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Out Building.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $410,000
Median Sold Price $241,450
Days On Site 66
Sales-List Price 98.2%
SOURCE: Bright MLS