Open floor plan. This home is the newest in the neighborhood and custom built. In the quite family-friendly community with lots of upgrades move-in ready. 9Â ceilings Wood floors in family room, tiles in the bathrooms, laminateÂ flooring throughout upper level and stairs.Â Huge eat-in kitchen with granite tile counter and breakfast bar with newerÂ appliances. Built-in fireplace in masterÂ bathroom. Second-floor laundry.Â Minutes away from shopping centers 10 minÂ from 9-mile light rail station easy access to I- 225 to get to Downtown Denver or DTC area.Â Few blocks from schools -Â Cherry Creek School District. This home has a tiny backyard, but for the value in this area, it is priced very aggressively. Its perfect for someone who cares more about home then the backyard. Low taxes bring to a lower payment. It is a great starter home. New roofÂ from July 2017 2 water heaters oversized garage
Single Family-Detached, A-Frame, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Wood Siding, Frame
3,394 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,946 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cherry Creek 5
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,238 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,096 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven
- Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished, Full
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- 2. Family Room, Master Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable Available, Master Bath, Vaulted, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces.
- Wood, Frame