From the moment you drive up to this charming home you will be more than pleased. White roses, red begonias and lush greenery compliment the paver walkway leading to your new home. Leave all of life's hustle and bustle behind you as you enter through the welcoming red front door. Drop your mail and keys in your entry and step into your cozy family room while admiring your private backyard through the walls of glass. A dramatic blue wall shows off your brick faced fireplace, beautiful wood floors accentuate your furnishings and smooth ceilings give this home a sense of newness. Your kitchen is well equipped with a gas stovetop, ample cabinets and clean crisp countertops, plus all of your Costco belongings will fit perfectly in the kitchen pantry and adjacent laundry room. Down the hall are three spacious bedrooms sharing a good sized bathroom with double sinks and a tub/shower combo. On the other side of the home is a bedroom (currently no closet) and ensuite bathroom with newer vanity and lighting. Upgrades include Genesis Stone works driveway and walkway, new windows and slider door, copper plumbing, 4-ton air conditioner, energy efficient Nest thermostat, ceiling fans, paneled interior doors, wood flooring, vibrant landscaping with a Blossom smart water system, and more. Private, treelined backyard with drought tolerant plants and high end artificial turf, regal stone paver patio complete with outdoor fire pit. You definitely will be smiling as you come home each day.
Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr
1,592 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Walk-In Pantry, Jack & Jill
- First Floor Bedroom
- Gas Dryer Hookup, Hookups in Laundry Room, Inside
- Galley Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Screened
- Family Room, Gas Burning, Gas Starter.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Pantry, Recessed Lights, Tile Counter Top, Washer Hook Ups, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Storage Room, Driveway, Garage.
- Covered, Stone/Tile
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Sidewalks, Sliding Glass Door. Curbs Walk.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $749,995
Median Sold Price $694,000
Days On Site 55
Sales-List Price 99.4%
SOURCE: CRMLS - California Regional MLS