Spacious, Nearly 2,300 sf Contemporary Colonial with full basement on dead end street. Warm and welcoming Living-Dining room combination with wood style floors, picture window and cathedral ceiling w/skylights, beautiful light and open feeling, perfect for entertaining large groups. Pretty and Renovated Kitchen with wood cabinets, granite counters, stainless appliances, double pantries, slider to paver patio. Cozy Family room has wood burning fireplace. Upstairs has Renovated Full Bathroom, Great Sized Bedrooms plus Master Bedroom with private bathroom. Dream the possible uses of the high ceiling Basement. Full Vinyl Fencing. Updated Bonuses within last 5 years: Single-layer Roof, Skylights, Siding, Garage Doors, Furnace and Air, Kitchen Appliances, Washer and Dryer, Paver Patio.
Single Family, Contemporary, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,271 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Breakfast Nook
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Skylight, Full Bath
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Laminate
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Basement, Full, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- High Ceiling, Furnished, Woodburning Fireplace, Window Blinds, Window Treatment, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Skylight, Stone Counter Top, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Driveway.
- Level, Irregular
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Shed, Outdoor Lights, Sliding Glass Door. Dead End Street, Irregular, Level.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $286,500
Median Sold Price $260,000
Days On Site 109
Sales-List Price 97.5%
SOURCE: njmomls-v - Monmouth/Ocean MLS