Gorgeous home in popular Wildwood Springs SD. Nestled in hardwood trees on nearly an acre of wild azaleas and a babbling creek lined with wild ferns. It is on an end street for extra parking and privacy. Very open floor plan with many windows for lots of light. The front door opens to dining and living rooms with new hardwood floors. Beautiful large kitchen, family room and office/bedroom on this level. Lovely master suite up w/fireplace and luxurious master bath. 2 additional bedrooms/connected with/walk-through full bath. Laundry rm up. Finished terrace level w/br and full bath/work room and three doors to outside. Community has swim/tennis and park. Terrific location for shopping, travel and schools.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick Front, Wood Siding
5,753 sq. ft
5,753 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Library, Living/Dining Combo
- Upstairs, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Area, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,951 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,802 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cooktop Separate, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Microwave Built-In, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor
- Central Air, Electric, Whole House Fan, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Bath Finished, Daylight, Entrance Outside
- Guest Facilities
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- 2. Great Room, Master Bedroom, Factory Built, Gas Starter.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases, Tray, Foyer Entry, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, 2 Car Garage, Garage.
- Wood, Brick
- Deck/Patio, Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- 1/2 - 1 Acre
- Sloped, Level
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Workshop. Cul-De-Sac, Level, Sloped, Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $499,000
Median Sold Price $390,000
Days On Site 98
Sales-List Price 98.3%
SOURCE: Georgia MLS (GAMLS)