This ranch style home has an open floorplan that is great for entertaining. It has a beautiful white kitchen with Electrolux, gourmet appliances. The master is on the main floor along with 2 other bedrooms. You have one additional bedroom upstairs with a loft and walk-in storage. This home has a beautiful seasonal view of the lake. Please note Square Footage is based on plans and blue prints.
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
Site Built, Fiber Cement Siding, Stone Veneer
3,094 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Foyer, Loft, Playroom
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub
- Carbon Monoxide Detector, Convection Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Range-Oven, Ice Maker Hookup, Microwave, Range, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Zone.
- Guest Facilities
- Insulated Window
- Fireplace, Family Room, Gas logs, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Walk-in, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Kitchen Island, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Tray, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Concrete Driveway, Driveway, Garage.
- Fiber Cement, Stone Veneer
- In Ground Sprinklers
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights. Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $349,900
Median Sold Price $232,900
Days On Site 53
Sales-List Price 98.2%
SOURCE: Carolina MLS