Beautifully well kept ranch with 1.8 acres , 2 car garage,2 decks and ramped, perennial gardens and 2 story outbuilding and very low taxes!! Upon entering the home you can appreciate the work involved in restoring this home over the last 14 years. New windows, new floors, walk in shower, new roof, new decks!! The kitchen has an easy layout with open concept with eat in kitchen/dining area , to the right of the kitchen is a large living room for all your family gatherings and it is very nice and sunny . The view is a field across the road, but the yard has some beautiful perennials to enjoy. Down the hallway is a bathroom on the right with a walk in shower and is bright and spotless. To the left is 2 bedrooms very good size with the 3rd bedroom on the right of the bathroom. All rooms in the home are freshly painted with sparkling floors. In the basement there is a 2015 furnace, laundry area and a large family room that is over 400sq feet with walkout!! Minutes to Houlton. Call Today !!
Single Family, Ranch
Private Water Service, Well, Oil Hot Water Heater
Wood Frame, Wood Siding, Skirting - Block
1,600 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Circuit Breaker Box
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Bedroom
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,200 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 400 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Laminate, Carpet
- Electric Heating, Oil, Hot Water. Baseboard.
- Full, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Internet Connection
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Gravel, 2 Car Garage.
- Shingle, Pitched
- Lot View
- Trees/Woods, Fields
- per Town
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Satellite Dish. Rural, Paved Road, Public Roads, Level, Irrigation well, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $134,000
Median Sold Price $159,500
Days On Site 285
Sales-List Price 95.7%
SOURCE: Maine Real Estate Information System