$40,000 PRICE REDUCTION!! 5BR, 3.5 baths, hardwood floors throughout. State of the art chefs kitchen w/ maple cabinetry, Viking 48'' professional six burner stove, large center island, granite countertops, wine cooler, and built-in GE Monogram refrigerator. Formal DR, formal LR, large family room w sliders to huge sunroom overlooking the backyard. Spacious master suite with updated bath with tiled shower, double sink vanity, porcelain tile floors. Three additional BR and 1 full bath complete the second floor. Finished walk out basement w/ guest quarters to include additional BR and full bath, totaling another 1000+ sq ft of living space. Massive private, treelined backyard. Top rated schools. Close to all transit.
Single Family, Colonial, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
4,600 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
WILLIAM R. SATZ
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Living Room
- Floor - Wood
- Breakfast Nook
- Island, Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Skylight, Dual Sinks, Full Bath
- Dishwasher, Double Oven, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Ceramic, Wood
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Basement, Full Finished, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- Bay Window(s), Double Door, Screened
- 1. Gas Burning, Ceramic.
- Additional Interior Features
- High Ceiling, Window Blinds, Window Treatment, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Center Hall, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Wet Bar, Stone Counter Top, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Asphalt, Driveway, Oversized Parking.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Enclosed
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Outdoor Lights, Private Storage, Sliding Glass Door. Corner.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $849,999
Median Sold Price $758,750
Days On Site 147
Sales-List Price 98.6%
SOURCE: njmomls-v - Monmouth/Ocean MLS