TO BE BUILT..THE CROSS FARM CONDOMINIUM - AN ACTIVE 55+ ADULT COMMUNITY Home-Style "HICKORY" - 2,070 SF. TOWN WATER AND NATURAL GAS - MINUTES TO RT 93! DETACHED HOMES - ALL THE BENEFITS OF SINGLE FAMILY LIVING WITH NO MOWING OR PLOWING! Open Concept, ONE-LEVEL LIVING, 9 ft. & Vaulted Ceilings, Hardwood Flooring, Kitchens with Granite Counters, Spacious Master Bedroom with elegant private bath, Central Air, 2-car attached garage. Quality construction and Harvey Low "E"/Argon Gas windows and high-efficiency burner to reduce energy consumption. 7,183 sf. Community Clubhouse with Fitness Center, Aerobics Room, Card Room, Tavern, Billiards and Gathering Room with fireplace and fully-applianced Kitchen. Many outdoor amenities including 2 Bocce Courts, Putting Green and Basketball. EXPERIENCE THE CROSS FARM LIFESTYLE! Price includes a $2,500 lot premium. Pictures are facsimile. Listing agent is related to seller.
Condo, A-Frame, 1 Story
Public Water Service, Gas Water Heater
Wood Frame, Vinyl Siding
2,070 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Circuit Breaker Box, Cable TV
MATTHEW THORNTON ELEM
LONDONDERRY MIDDLE SCHOOL
LONDONDERRY SENIOR HS
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Laundry Room, Office
- Master Bathroom, Master Suite
- Dining Area, Kitchen Combo
- Inside, First Floor Laundry
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,070 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Microwave
- Tile, Wood
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Entrance Inside, Concrete, Full
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Paved Driveway, Garage.
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Golf Course, Close To Shops, Paved Road.
- Community Amenities
- Exercise Area, Recreation Facilities, Community Tennis, Basketball, Golf Facilities
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $389,900
Median Sold Price $205,000
Days On Site 73
Sales-List Price 101.8%
SOURCE: Northern New England Real Estate Network