Desirable Thousand Oaks contemporary colonial on a cul-de-sac street. This home features a grand 2 story entrance foyer. Large center island kitchen with spacious dining area featuring beautiful ceramic tile floors and open to the family room with wood floors, wood burning fireplace and sliders to large backyard. Stunning formal living room with vaulted ceiling and wood floors that flow into the formal dining room. The 2nd floor features a large master bedroom with vaulted ceiling, 2 walk in closets and luxurious master bath with separate shower and soaking tub. Wood floors through out the 2nd floor. Full finished basement with full bath. Back yard features a separately fenced in ground pool w/new liner, hot tub, deck. in ground sprinklers with a well, 2 zone heat/AC. Updated baths.
Single Family, Colonial, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,732 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Living Room
- Floor - Wood
- Breakfast Nook, Formal
- Island, Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Tub Only, Full Bath
- Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Ceramic, Wood
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Basement, Finished, Full Finished, Heated
- Guest Facilities
- Thermal Window, Screened
- 1. Ceramic.
- Additional Interior Features
- High Ceiling, Woodburning Fireplace, Window Blinds, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Center Hall, Recessed Lights, Tray, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Asphalt, Driveway, Oversized Parking.
- Sprinkler System
- Pool Description
- Child safety fence, In-ground, Vinyl
- Residential,Single Family
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Outdoor Lights, Shed, Swing Sets, Sliding Glass Door, Extra Storage. Cul-De-Sac, Oversize.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $372,450
Median Sold Price $335,000
Days On Site 116
Sales-List Price 98.4%
SOURCE: njmomls-v - Monmouth/Ocean MLS