View, View, View!! What Breathtaking panoramic views make it impossible to forget this gorgeous house which is located in a 24 hours guard gated community in Dove Canyon. The unbelievably serene backdrop of rolling hills and mountains can be seen from the kitchen, family room, and dining room when you open the double door from the entryway! The gourmet kitchen offers stainless steel appliances, a double oven, a walk-in pantry, and beautiful wood flooring and travertine through the main floor. The main floor guest bedroom with a shower and a bonus room is currently being used as an office. Additionally, four bedrooms and 3 bathrooms up, plus an entertainment room can easily be used as a movie room, game room, etc. to fit your needs. The bright & spacious master bedroom also has a balcony for you to enjoy the morning breeze or sunset with a loved one. Sip red wine under the starry sky and relax on after a busy day! The luxury backyard not only gives wonderful golf course and mountain views, it's also great for pool and sliders. Its BBQ area is perfect for entertaining family and friends. The gorgeous is awaiting for you to explore! Why wait, come to show it and you will be following loved!!
Single Family, Other
4 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater
4,069 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Walk-In Pantry, Jack & Jill
- First Floor Bedroom, 1 Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Dishwasher, Double Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Family Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom.
- 24 Hour Security, Guard At Gate
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, Pantry, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Driveway.
- Pool Description
- Community Pool, Private
- Lot View
- GolfCourse, Mountain, Panoramic
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- BBQ, Sidewalks, Street Lights. Curbs Walk.
- Community Amenities
- Community Spa, Community Pool, Community Tennis
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $759,900
Median Sold Price $652,500
Days On Market 57
Sales-List Price 99.8%
SOURCE: CRMLS - California Regional MLS