Completely remodeled custom home, with plaster walls, double cedar siding, hardwood floors, automatic whole home generator, ample parking with 2 outside storage sheds. This property sits on 2 lots on 2 corners, with updated wiring, plumbing, mechanical systems. The home has 2 septic systems. 2 wells - one for irrigation - shallow well, and one for home - deep well. The home has 2 fireplaces, one is gas log, and one is wood burning. This home is located in Beasley's Point right down the street from a restaurant as well as access to the bridge by the bike path. Make this your quiet neighborhood to raise a family in.
Single Family, Split Level
2 Full/1 Half
Well, Gas Water Heater
Cedar Exterior, Vinyl
2,900 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Laundry Room, Workshop
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Laminate, Wood
- Window Air Conditioning, Wall Air Conditioning
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Radiant, Baseboard, Zone.
- Inside Entrance, Slab, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Insulated, Screened
- Fireplace, Family Room, Gas logs, Living Room, Wood Stove.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Blinds, Window Drapes-curtains, Walk-in Closets, Attic Storage
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, 2 Car Garage.
- Vinyl, Cedar
- Enclosed Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- 246' x 113', Less than One Acre
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Shed. Corner.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $187,500
Median Sold Price $224,362
Days On Site 116
Sales-List Price 94.1%
SOURCE: njsjs-v - South Jersey Shore Regional MLS