Custom Built one owner Colonial Home. Three levels of comfortable living areas. Open floor plan boast large eat in kitchen, Dining room with built in custom cabinets, Family room w/Gas Fireplace sliders to back composite deck that over looks private back yard. Formal Living room, First floor Master Suite, full bath with jetted tub and shower stall. double vanity. First floor laundry room and separate 1/2 bath. Hardwood Floors throughout the first floor. Set up for possible in-law suite or living quarters for an au pair This area has its own private entrance on the first floor behind the 2 garage car. Grand Oak Stairway takes you upstairs to 4 more bedrooms and full bath. Closet space is endless in this home. Finished walkout basement has a wet bar, game room, exercise and playroom. Two zone Central Air and a 6 Zone Oil Heating system. Central Vac. and security system.. Large Shed in back yard. This home has been Impeccably maintained inside and out.
Single Family, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
4,700 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Breakfast Nook
- Hookups in Closet
- Fireplace, Skylight, Breakfast Area
- Bath Description
- Combined Tub/Shower, Dual Sinks, Skylight
- Wall Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Countertop System, Refrigerator, Central Vacuum
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall
- Central Air
- Oil. Baseboard.
- Full, Finished, Walkout, Concrete
- Guest Facilities
- Insulated Window, Storm Window, Insulated Door, Skylights
- 1. Dining Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable Available, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Asphalt Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Extra Storage. Public Roads, Paved Road.
- Community Amenities
- Golf Facilities
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $262,400
Median sold price $225,000
Days On Market
Not enough information to display market trend data at this time
Sales-List Price 100.7%
SOURCE: MLS Property Information Network (MLSPIN)