Last Updated: 11/23/2017 12:59 PM
This large southeast Anchorage home is in a great neighborhood. It's situated on nearly 1/4 acre and it seems bigger because it's a corner lot. The double carport could be enclosed to be a large double car garage. The back yard is partially fenced with raspberry bushes galore. There's a large storage shed and ample RV and toy parking availability. The home is a cosmetic fixer and would be a prime
Single Family, Other
Public Water Service
2,052 sq. ft
Yes -2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room
- Dining Area
- Carbon Monoxide Detector, Range-Oven, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer
- Laminate, Carpet
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Radiant, Baseboard.
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Smoke Alarm, Washer/dryer Hookup, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Carport Spaces. Attached Garage, No Covered Parking, RV Parking.
- Asphalt Shingle
- Lot View
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Private Yard, Shed, Extra Storage. In City, Corner, Dedicated Road, Government Maintained Road, Covenants/Restructions.