Beautifully maintained and updated End of Unit home. New flooring, fresh paint, updated kitchen with newer cabinets, granite tops, SS appliances. a Wood burning FP. The place is neat and clean and shows well. Upstairs offers 2 good size bedrooms, an updated bath. The exterior offers a nice deck to sit back and relax on. Wonderful Community amenities with pool and tennis courts. This homes also offers SOLAR - not leased SOLAR panels! They are owned. This home is must see! Pictures Coming Soon!
Townhouse, Colonial, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
Common Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Pu
946 sq. ft
Fair Hill Farm
Montgomery County Public Schools
WILLIAM H. FARQUHAR
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer
- Dining Area
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 946 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Washer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Water Dispenser, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Vinyl, Other, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Mantle, Fireplace Screen, Wood-burning, Fireplace.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Parking Spaces. Street Parking, Assigned Parking Space.
- Deck, Porch
- Privacy Fence, Rear, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Landscaped.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis, Park Play Area
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $563,700
Median Sold Price $445,000
Days On Site 60
Sales-List Price 99.8%
SOURCE: Bright MLS