Great updated 3 bedroom 2 full bath home with hardwoods. Nice privacy for that In-Law or other in the lower level master with full bath, family room and separate walk out entrance to the driveway. Main level bedroom and full bath, living room, dining room, large kitchen and separate laundry/mud room. The upper level includes oversized bedroom. Rear entrance to tranquil deck and rear fenced yard. Walk just 3 blocks to the Marc Station. With UMBC, BWI airport and Amtrak just a few minutes away and easy access to 695, 95, 295 commuting is not a problem. Seller has found home of choice and says sell now! Time to be in before the holidays.
Single Family, Cape Cod, 3+ Story
Sump Pump, Public Water Service
1,404 sq. ft
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer
- Master Bathroom
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,224 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 180 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Partial, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Insulated, Screened
- Additional Interior Features
- Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wainscoting, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $249,900
Median Sold Price $230,000
Days On Site 69
Sales-List Price 101.3%
SOURCE: Bright MLS