Perfectly located between downtown Sarasota and Siesta Key, this soft contemporary home is within easy reach of excellent schools and a world of cuisine, culture, shopping, beaches and waterfront. Spanning over 3,500 square feet with 5 bedrooms and 4.5 baths, the property exudes comfort and class at every turn. Refine your favorite recipes in the airy, open kitchen, where a vast center island and dining bar provides the ideal spot for preparation or displaying delicious appetizers. The sizeable closet pantry in the kitchen makes storage easy, while plenty of crisp white cabinetry adds form and function. Serve your guests with pride in the elegant yet intimate formal dining room, catch up on your favorite Netflix shows in the family room, or enjoy some quiet reading time in the den/office. Outside youâll find a sparkling screened pool, the perfect spot to soak up the Florida sunshine. The 2.5 garage completes the picture. Did you know Sarasota frequently graces the top of the list when it comes to the best places to live? From your home on Ivanhoe Street, youâre only a short drive from it all. Get in touch today to experience this exceptional home for yourself.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Fire Hydrant, Public Water
3,712 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
South Highland Amd Of
Cable TV, Electric
PHILLIPPI SHORES ELEMENTARY
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Storage, Loft, Utility Room
- Inside, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Oven Built-in, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Tile, Laminate
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Electric, Family Room.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Unfurnished, High Ceiling, Wood Cabinets, Stone Counter Top, Tray, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Oversized Parking.
- Covered, Front Porch, Rear Porch, Screened-in
- Sprinkler Meter
- Pool Description
- Auto Cleaner, Child safety fence, In-ground, Screen Enclosed
- Heated Spa
- Lot View
- Pool View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Irrigation System, Exterior Lighting, Rain Gutters, Satellite Dish, Sidewalks, Sliding Glass Door. In County, Public Transport, Dead End, Paved Road.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $409,000
Median Sold Price $280,000
Days On Site 132
Sales-List Price 95.8%
SOURCE: My Florida Regional MLS (MFRMLS)